They are so sweet with the baby!


Jake giving kisses



And Austin giving kisses


They both are always wanting to give him kisses and hugs, and always asking to hold him. Austin says, "Want holdie baby Eh-drew?"

Austin is also always trying to take care of the baby by putting blankets on him (I have to watch this carefully!) and bringing him toy cars, dinosaurs (see below) and pacifiers.

Jake calls the pacifiers "baby castles" ... I don't know where this came from... maybe when I said "Paci's" he thought I said "castles"? Either way, I think it's adorable! Whenever the baby is awake, both boys come running and Andrew always brings a smile to their faces. It's the sweetest thing! They just adore him.


Being a big brother is a big responsibility, and it looks to me that these two boys are totally up for it. They are already doing a great job and I can tell that their baby brother holds a special place in their hearts. Just look at the way Jake is looking at him... so precious!
1 comment:
Too Precious! P.S. I like the blog better too, but yeah the FB thing is faster...but not as much content in the end really.
Enjoy the babymoon!
Post a Comment