I'm afraid that this crazy creation called Facebook has taken the place of my blog... which is extremely unfortunate for me, because the blog is more permanent! (As I am making mine into a blurb book, which is a diary/scrapbook of sorts, a hard-bound record of the blog.) So, I will try to be better about documenting our life here on the blog, even if it is mostly for my own benefit!
So, on to the wonderful news!
The birth of our sweet baby boy:
Andrew Taylor
August 6, 2009
at 7:31 pm
9 pounds 1 ounce, 21 inches
I have no words to describe how extremely blessed we feel. He is perfect, precious, sweet as can be, an angel (and he has lots of angels too!)... our hearts are absolutely full and overflowing. I know I've said that before, but I can't figure out how else to describe the feeling.
I am overwhelmed with AWE countless times throughout these days. And my heart is just so full of thanks... for this precious and healthy baby, and for my wonderful husband and my two other sweet boys. I don't know how I landed here in this life, but I'm sure cherishing every moment & just feeling so incredibly thankful!
Ah, babymooning...
So without further ado, a few photos of our new arrival:

8/6/09 first breathtaking moments with mama
8/7/09
8/7/09
8/7/09 I love you indescribably, my sweet baby Andrew.
Birth story to come~*
2 comments:
congrats! what a sweet little joy! i love the pics of him meeting his older brothers. congrats again to the mom of 3!!!
Aww!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment