7.11.2009

He's THREE!!!

Jake Parker 7/6/06 ... I can't believe my baby is three years old!!!

I have been horrible about updating the blog. Or anything else for that matter! I've been busy with life & the boys and with "nesting" during the spare moments.
So even though I can't sit and write much here right now, I will come back later to do so. But here are some photos from Jake's birthday party.

This was Jake's first pinata (and Austin's)... I like Austin's idea, to hold it still first and *then* take a swing at it!





Such a cute (& yummy) cake!
And below someone caught this funny moment on camera-- I had turned around to get the knife & plates after Jake blew out the candles... aannd my son is taking a huge bite out of the side of the cake!
What manners!?!?! Mommy's not looking and there's a huge cake in front of me!!!
So funny!


1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

:D We did a nemo cake one year. It was a big hit.