
This is the *only* circumstance under which I would ever post a photo of myself in a swimsuit anywhere!! heehee It's just such ROUNDNESS! I don't know how I fit into that suit, but I managed to somehow, and then my dad comes around the corner with a camera! HA!
But it's the baby belly... and it looks so HUGE! Especially in the picture below with the towel... and I had to keep them. They make me laugh! I love baby bellies! It's amazing that our bodies can do this, and then shrink again afterwards. (fingers crossed, could I be so lucky three times in a row?)
So there we have it... my most recent tummy pics! Above, taken 7/1/09 at 34 1/7 weeks.
And below: ~33 wk (32 6/7) 
AND... since this is a pregnancy-related post, I have some wonderful news! I found out about a week ago that the baby has TURNED! I wanted to update since I posted here about the breech situation. What an amazing relief that was! However, I'm praying that he is still head-down, because right now his movements and positions are really confusing to me! I did lots of home interventions to encourage him to turn: positioning, exercises, massage, cold & music placement, hypnobabies 'turn baby turn', acupressure, moxibustion, and lots of prayer! I'll find out this Wednesday if he's still behaving.
I'm just about 36 weeks, so his arrival is feeling so close and I can't wait! Early this week his bassinet came, which is now waiting for him at our bedside. Yesterday our new bus stroller came in the mail. It's absolutely huge and standing behind it makes me laugh. It's pretty ridiculous! I hope we use it! We got the Joovy Big Caboose Stand-On Triple. (Thank you Mom & Dad!)
7.11.2009
Are you Swimsuit Ready?!?
...me neither!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh 37 weeks today uh! So since your last one was born around this time...I've got you on total baby watch now, lol. Take it easy!
thank you pretty!!!
my sister and i were just talking about your amazing-ness the other day. i miss you!!
Post a Comment