Jake and his sweet friend, Julia, playing at the park. They are both so cute and at such a fun age!
Jake was giggling so much, all scrunched up in the swing

And Austin, just chillin'

Julia and Jake had so much fun playing at his new sand & water table. Jake could sit there playing for hours on end- what a cool toy.
What's NOT pictured are the two mommies relaxing outside, camera's ready, enjoying some time catching up and just hanging out. It was so good to hang out with my friend, Bri, who is a wonderful mommy & person. It's amazing to think that we met probably over ten years ago, at one of my first 'real' jobs (I was ~18). {{P.S. Bri, was the lastname Dean?}}
Jake was giggling so much, all scrunched up in the swing
And Austin, just chillin'
Julia and Jake had so much fun playing at his new sand & water table. Jake could sit there playing for hours on end- what a cool toy.
What's NOT pictured are the two mommies relaxing outside, camera's ready, enjoying some time catching up and just hanging out. It was so good to hang out with my friend, Bri, who is a wonderful mommy & person. It's amazing to think that we met probably over ten years ago, at one of my first 'real' jobs (I was ~18). {{P.S. Bri, was the lastname Dean?}}
(Here we are last February at storytime)

Tomorrow my sister is having an International Party, where everybody brings a dish from another country. I'm still unsure what I'm bringing, but if it's any good I'll post the recipe. I made Tabouli Salad the other night and it didn't turn out great. Although now I have a new challenge... NOW I have to find a recipe that uses ingredients that I already have on-hand because we are finally home from a long day & I can't take the kids out again, I just can't!
I'm pooped!!!
Maybe one of these days I'll think of something worthwhile to write! Until then, I'm just going to post random pictures. They make me happy.
Austin's 2nd tooth is coming in. He got his 1st one about a week ago. Lastnight we were *all* feeling his pain.
4 comments:
Oh Megan I loved hanging out with you and the kids! It was so much fun! I have to tell you that today Julia said the cutest thing....we were driving down the road we take to get to your house and from the backseat I hear Julia say " Jake's house???" I was the cutest thing ever!! It is just so amazing that she would recognize that! I can't believe how fast this is happening! Yes you are right! Dean is the name. How could we have spaced that?? At one point that name was burned in to our daily lives and now look at us....Moms...loving our babies!!! I hope you guys enjoy your day in SD. So good to see you Megan! You take care...Bri
looks like fun! and it's beautiful to see the water in the background at the park.
for your taboule salad that didn't turn out great..have you ever tried the "near east" brand?? it's a taboule mix in a box - but, no worries, it's 100% natural. it's quick, good, and simple. and you can jazz it up. sometimes i add sundried tomatoes instead of fresh tomatoes and some chick peas. umm...i think i'm going to make it for dinner now :)
This is a great post! I love seeing the pictures of your sweeties! And spending time with a great friend...that is such a treasure!
The things in this life that bring you joy are worthwhile blogging topics! They are true gifts from God!
You are super sweet! Have a great week!
Love and blessings,
K
i like the random pics - probably because of your son's cheeks...oooo! my own kids had those cheeks as babies...makes me miss the time!!!
love
jess
Post a Comment