5.28.2008

In case you haven't noticed...

...there's a new link on my sidebar.

I'm kicking off my {other} blog,
My Leap.

It is not an Arbonne website, (I have one of those too). It is about my journey. A honest voice, telling about my experiences as I try new products and learn about the company. So far, t
he biggest perk for me is that they are all-natural. Oh, and amazing.

But-- I promise that I will not do anything Arbonne here.


Just want to invite you all to pop over & see what it's all about.

I wish I could make the first post (at the bottom) stay at the top (like a post-it), because it sets the scene and explains what I'm doing over there.

P.S. Stay tuned for a lucky giveaway in the next week at My Leap!

4 comments:

MagenRanae said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) It's always fun when you find someone that shares your name!

Kimberly said...

I have a very good friend who uses Arbonne. She loves it and is a consultant. I have tried some of her samples, and it does seem to be really good stuff. Just not in my budget. BUT if it was in my budget, I really would try more of their stuff! Hope you continue to enjoy using it! I liked your honest answers about the products on your new blog.

Thanks for your comment today! :)
Hope you are having a great week!
Kimberly

Jess said...

off to check out the new site!

love

jess

victoria said...

i love that you're also obsessed with "so you think you can dance." i'm totally with you about being ready for the good dancers. i told my hubby (jeremy) that i was sick of the bad dancers and just wanted to see the amazing ones. i also may have muted the tv on the commericals and danced around the family room to music. :) what can i say? the show inspires me.