I need a do-over this week. Sorry! The week seemed to slip by so quickly! I've been meaning to write the verse on a notecard & rearrange my bulletin board to include it, but never got around to it. This morning I was *shocked* when I realized that it's Wednesday again!!!
So, if you DID memorize it, then this week we can use the 'runner-up' verse I had mentioned last week.
"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled, set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1Peter 1:13 (NIV)
I'm not going to attempt to add it because my goal is to have a post next Wednesday that says NOTHING about brains being full, do-overs, or memorization mix-ups!
3 comments:
This year we have started memory verses with our children. I wish I had thought of doing it for myself, years before.
You go girl!
Blessings, Joanne
Megan,
Sorry...me again. I looked for your email, but could'nt find it.
I added your site address to my 'Blessed Blogs' sidebar thingamajig. I just had to include you with my other blog friends. I know that your site is by invitation only, so if you want me to remove you from my list, let me know.
I don't know how you feel about people inquiring about your blog through my site and I don't want to upset your hubby (totally understand the officer thing, I'm married to a former officer, remember!) I guess I am just going to give anyone on my list on my site a stamp of approval if you would like more readers to be blessed by what the Lord is speaking through you over here.
Feel free to delete this message after you read it. It is after midnite, I worked at the police department until 3am this morning (slept from 4-7am) and know that I am sooooo rummy right now.
Blessings, Joanne
Hi!
I am so sorry I didn't jump in on the last memory verse. God has some other ones He has me working on right now. But I am so glad you post about it. We all need to be reminded and encouraged in how important scripture is to our lives!
I hope you are having a great start to your week!
Love and blessings,
Kimberly
Post a Comment