
*~*~PUMPKIN PATCH~*~*
We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch! We took a wagon ride and visited the petting zoo.
The farm had a corn maze and you get to pick-your-own veggies (huge, fresh, beautiful produce!) & pumpkins off the vine. Very cool! 
We still haven't had the chance to carve the pumpkin or bake the seeds because we headed straight to Carlsbad afterwards to spend some time with family. Nothing like the last minute! I think we'll be doing some carving in the morning! And then it's down to San Diego for some more family Halloween fun.
Here's a pic from dinner tonight. Jim, Judy, Jake, me, Kevin, Danielle, Aunt Carleen (visiting from Portland), Brian (*finally* home from the fires!), and Robby.

Peek-a-boo!
P.S. (Totally different note.) I just thought I'd throw this out there, as I have a bit of a request. If you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for my nephew's 3-year-old half-brother, Isaac (and family). He went in to the doctor yesterday for a "limp" (sore leg), today he was diagnosed with Leukemia and will be starting chemo tomorrow. Such a terrible turn of events within a matter of days, all stemming from a seemingly benign little ailment (a limp). Thank God that they took him in so quickly, and that we can find peace and hope in knowing that he is in God's hands.


1 comment:
Wow, I'm glad they worked it up properly and so quickly...something like a sore leg could easily be over looked. You've got a prayer from me.
Post a Comment