9.02.2007

My nephew is here!

Welcome Baby Finn Agustus!!!!!!!My new nephew is perfect! Both mommy & baby are healthy and doing well. He was born this morning, 9/2/07 at 0513. 9 pounds even, 22 inches long, and as cute as a *button*!
Here are a few pictures from our annual river trip. We went to Parker, AZ and spent some time camping by the river. The highlight for me was visiting with Kevin's grandparents. It was also so much fun bringing Jake in the water- he *loved* the boats!! The weather was pretty nuts, 112-117! I think if I could have just stayed in the river 24/7, I would have lasted a bit longer!

P.S. Kevin and I celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary over the weekend! Woo Hoo!!! In the first 5 years of our marriage we have lived in two different cities, rented an apartment for a year & then bought our first home, started & maintained jobs in our careers of choice, got a dog, and grown from a family of two to an (almost) family of four! What an amazing time we've had together! We can't wait to live more moments & years together and see what is in store for us in the future... it's fun to imagine!


3 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Congratulations on the ever expanding, (genetically georgeous) family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are really cute!!! Yay for love!!! Love, Bri

Anonymous said...

Megan the look on your Sisters face is SO precious. Isn't the instant love we feel amazing!!!!