I haven't been here in about 10 months!! Over the past few months I've actually been thinking about blogging frequently!
I had stopped visiting blogs- not on purpose- it just happened. Because, well, there's Facebook-- and then a computer crash (losing my bookmarks), etc. I was down to only reading 1 blog regularly, and another 1 sporadically. But then it happened... someone recommended a friend's blog to me, (loved it!), and that's all it took. and I started the hopping... and I think I have the bug again! The thought's been bouncing around my head for a few months, like I said, but... I've spent the last 3 days blog-hopping... maybe it's only a matter of time?
Still trying to decide, though! It was easy with just one baby. There were endless hours of snuggle time-- I would sit at the keyboard while baby was nursing or sleeping. Even with two little ones, it was do-able. But now I don't have much time to spend at the computer. I know myself, and I am just so easily drawn in!!! {but it's so fun!} But I bet my house is cleaner without blogging. (maybe?) For sure I sleep more! (Every Mommy of young ones knows that the bulk of all cleaning & computer-time is crammed into naptime & bedtime!)
For example... it's 1 am and I'm awake. I'd rather have energy tomorrow, do some yoga, read, sleep, play, right? I don't know how to have limits!
So, anways... I'm still contemplating!
I'm excited to peek over to some of my old favorite places & see what's going on out there!
1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)
Post a Comment