11.08.2011

Bucket List

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.

1. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Europe... I've been so close, so many times! France & Italy, I need to go there!!! During another dream-trip I would like to do Norway. And Ireland.

2. I would like to take dance classes again (ballet, modern)

3. I would like to have family game night-- board games!

4. I would like to play beach volleyball with my whole family!

5. I would like to learn Spanish.

6. I would like to decorate & furnish my home.

7. I would like to go to the US Virgin Islands.

8. I would like to learn how to surf.

9. I would like to go fishing in Montana with my husband and kids.

10. I want to go to Africa on a Mission trip, really, really, really bad.

11. I want to find a way to serve those in need, on a regular basis.

12. I would like to take some cooking classes

13. I would like to learn more about photography.

14. I want to play the piano again.

15. I would like to take dance lessons with my husband (ballroom, salsa, etc.)

1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

Your list looks alot like mine would. Traveling, cooking, spanish, and dance classes are all things I like to do. Hope you get to do most of those.