5.08.2009

Baby Love


Baby Love


26 1/2 weeks


Today my boys went to Sea World with family and I stayed home and spent time with the itty bitty. He was kicking so much this evening, doing somersaults I think! I took a few pregnancy photos (tried...) I have hardly any-- though, being alone in my backyard taking them felt a little goofy, but here are a few anyways.




This sweet baby is such a blessing and I have so much love for him already, I can't wait to hold him in my arms! It's pretty incredible to try to imagine bringing another baby into the mix, and even more incredible to realize that in a few months we won't be able to imagine it without him! (There's a confusing midnight contemplation, does it make any sense!?! ... why am I awake?!?)




Sweet, sweet baby~*

4 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

I always wish I had more pictures of myself pregnant with the kids...but then when I'm actually pregnant I don't want a camera anywhere near me...so wishy washy I am!

You look great!

Megan said...

I hear ya!!

ExploreColorado said...

look at you--- such cute pictures!!! congrats.

Dede Warren said...

Oh Megan you look beautiful. It's wonderful to see you if only here online, and while you may have felt a bit odd taking these photos baby boy #3 will be so glad you did this yeas from now.

Hope all is well,
Dede