I am sick! Although it is obviously just a normal cold, I'm still trying to be extra careful to not spread it to the kids with all this press about the Swine Flu. Which is virtually impossible, but I'm still trying. I had a stomach flu over the weekend... don't know if the two are related, but now I've come down with a regular ol' cold. Austin has a runny nose, but Jake is symptom-free. (Amazing!) Anyways, I've been using hand sanitizer and hand-washing like you wouldn't believe, being that I blow my nose every few minutes! And during the few in-between, I'm usually doing something else requiring hand washing, such as diapering, wiping toddlers noses, cleaning, or preparing food... this is more handwashing than I do at work!
Currently, the kids are enjoying wreaking havoc in a usually off-limits area... the kitchen. I've gated them in instead of gating them out! There are smashed chips & goldfish scattered on the floor, along with many pots & pans, wooden spoons, and misc papers from drawers. I can't believe I'm not stopping this nonsense. But it's a good little "quarantine" method. Feel free to take notes on my excellent mothering skills!

And, honestly, I don't care about the mess-- I'm actually happy!! (Don't tell them that!) This is the longest stretch of time that they've ever played together without having any tiffs or getting bored... maybe I should do it more often! And I can sit here & be miserable with my kleenex & chamomile and, ummm, have fun (window) shopping online.
Speaking of which...
Speaking of which...
Look at these darling bags! This company (Fleurville) makes products out of earth-friendly materials... all kinds of bags & totes, for example their diaper bags are made from recycled bottles! (Did you know that it takes 1,000 years for a plastic bottle to biodegrade!?!? I don't know how accurate that is... but crazy anyways. Maybe it's true, being it takes 500 years for a single disposable diaper!) Anyways, here are my 3 favorite (small) diaperbags... it's too bad that small doesn't really fit my 2-to-3-in-diapers life!
The Escape Pod:

The MicroPod:

The Re-Run Messenger Diaper Bag

SO CUTE!!!
Well, I just thought I'd just share! Have a great day & stay well!
No comments:
Post a Comment