4.10.2009

A Zillion Easter Egg Pictures



Jake had SO much fun dying the Easter eggs tonight!!! It was his first time ever... and I'm sure he'll be asking to do it again many times over the next few months!




Austin had fun, but he mostly kept saying, "BALL!" "BALL!" and pointing at the eggs. He didn't get to go near the dye (for obvious reasons), but when we handed him an egg and crayons to color...



It ended up on the floor within seconds. He loves to play "ball!" I love this shot (above) of his wind-up!




Pictured above, Jake later gave a newly dyed egg to Austin to look at... same scenario except this one left a trail of pink dye on the hardwood floor as it rolled across the room!






So cute & so much fun!!!
You may not be able to see details below, but dying eggs with boys is so much different than my experiences growing up! I had to draw lightning bolts on one, a star, and Lightning McQueen (a race car) on another... But I still got in a few with hearts and polka dots!

And below, Jake "cleaning up" ... not so helpful! But it was a special occasion, so I snapped a few pictures before I snatched him away from the dye.



Happy Easter, friends!!!

1 comment:

Julia and Darby's Mommy said...

Really cute! Looks like he was loving it!! Happy Easter!!