3.04.2009

A pictorial of our lives...

Our days are full of:



And:




And this is how it makes us feel:





Disclaimer: All those stickers are the times Jake sat on the potty for a minute "trying" ... Which means all of the actual "going" has been mopped up off the floor between the "tries". We'll get there eventually...

Also, neither of the houses in the photo are ours but I made sure the addresses were covered. The sign and the over-watered lawn, however, are ours! (Writing on the sign has been whited-out, but basically, it's a FOR SALE sign! Which has kept us quite busy, what with the keeping the house spotless in the midst of life with 2 toddlers! And being pregnant on top of it, you can understand why the last picture is perfect for describing how we feel at the end of the day! And sometimes the beginning, and middle!)

We're doing great though. The boys are adorable and the itty-bitty is growing stronger every day. At 17 1/7 weeks I'm already 'showing', though my baby-belly is a lot softer than I would like it... which means it's more belly than baby!!! But what're ya gonna do? Just resolve to lose it at the end of it all, that's about it! I hope it comes off as easy as it did last time. I can't believe my due date is in just 160 days, according to that little counter on my sidebar. Doesn't that make it sound much closer than it is!?!

Well I better get back to the kids and continue flitting around the house cleaning. You wouldn't believe the mess they made over the last 10 minutes that I actually spent sitting down! (An overturned bucket of cars, a scattered pile of papers from off the desk, and the newly emptied hamper contents. Little tornadoes!)

Have a beautiful day! We're going to head out to the park. I'm debating whether to keep Jake in his cloth "big boy pants" or do a pull-up. I think cloth, for consistency. But maybe I should line his carseat with plastic!

1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

It does sound like you have a lot on your plate. Busy is deffinately better than board. Congrats on the new little one.
Hope potty training goes well for you. Lindsey has been sitting on the pot these days too, but usually not till after she's already gone in her diaper.