P.S. I just have to tell you what Jake just said (a second ago)... he said, "Nemo Fish in the Houuuu-se!"
He didn't mean it in the hip-hop-slang way it sounds... Nemo really was in the house (AKA: fish tank)... but it made me laugh out loud anyways.
Last Sunday at church Jake was talking to the guy who does announcements. He asked him what his name was, and he said his full name, Jake Parker R..., which sounded like "Jayte Parta (insert-last-name)." Then he pointed to Austin and said, "Name is Autin Parta (insert-last-name)." And Momma Parta (insert-last-name).
So cute!
So I told him Austin's middle name is Neil... so he calls him Austin-Bug Neil Parker R...: "Autin-Bud Neil Parta (insert-last-name)"
Oh I just love these boys!


And I love our new little bebe! I started feeling sweet little kicks & flips on Sunday, it never ceases to bring me to awe! Here are picture of the ultrasound pics from a few weeks ago. Look at the sweet little fingers (his hand is up by his face, he kept putting it in his mouth), and in the bottom photo you can see little toes! But my favorite part of these profile ultrasound pics are looking at the cute button noses! 4 more weeks until the BIG, detailed ultrasound! I can't wait to for the 4-D part of that one!

Below is the "boy" photo. See the little arrow? I'm not sure that I can tell, with it being a profile photo instead of the tell-tale bottom-view... but my Doctor saw the photo & said she would have the same guess. But she also said it's just that... a guess. So not to go shopping yet. Well, we won't have to worry about that now, will we? I have 4 boxes of boy clothes in the garage! (Kevin will be glad that I saved it all, despite his pleas to throw it away!)

2 comments:
How sweet!! I can't wait for 4 more wks till my 20 wk ultrasound!! It is going to be great! Take care....
Congradulations!! I'm sure the boys are looking forward to having another brother.
Post a Comment