I forgot to mention...
IT'S A BOY!!!!
(We found out a few days ago.)
Off to make breakfast, but after posting that long bully post, I realized I never did make the gender announcement. Another sweet boy!!! If I can get my computer to read the DVD, I'll post a 4-D video clip of baby doing some water-dancing.
2 comments:
yay yay yay!!!!!!! sooooo exciting. you are the best mommie to boys! can't wait to hear names. =) love u!
Congrats on baby boy #3! I am so happy for you, and find it shocking that you'll ever have to hear anything but that about such a happy event as another little one to love, and welcome to your growing family.
I guess it's not only rough, little boys who still have manners to learn. I think while it's tough to discipline a strangers child (as in the park incident), it's completely appropriate to teach any child how to play nicely. That's what they really need, simply to be taught.
All the best, and congrats again Megan,
Dede
Post a Comment