10.01.2008

Jake meets Filmore


Filmore is one of Jake's favorite Disney characters. Second to Lightning McQueen & Doc, of course. (These are all characters from the movie Cars.)
He owns each of them in the little matchbox-size cars. When one of them goes missing (which is often), he runs around the house calling them.
(to Doc): "Dot!! Weh ah you? Dot?"

(to Filmore): "BeeeMo!!! Weh ah you? BeeeMo take nap?"
He was ever so excited when the REAL Filmore started showing up in the parking area across the street from our house.
After three days of him calling, "Hi BeeeMo!" across the street every time we went out, I finally decided to let him meet "Filmore".
Here he is, running to see him. He was so cute, saying "BeeeMo... BeeeMo..." under his breath, with that cute little smile.

Aaaaand, not quite Filmore.
(Don't tell Jake, he still thinks it's him.)
The paintings couldn't be more opposite! (hello, scull!)

"Hi BeeMo!"
It was kinda sad when he went around the front & there was no face- he had such expectation in his eyes!



Just checkin' him out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest story ever, and the sweetest pictures!

candypb said...

So cute! I can see the excitement on his face. Precious!!!

Angoraknitter said...

that's so cute he thinks it's Filmore.

Megan said...

How weird! Which link is it? I tried all of the ones from the last 2 posts but couldn't find it. Charlie & Lola is a cute show, I don't blame them. Their little accents are darling! :)

ExploreColorado said...

How adorable!!! It's so funny when kids get attached to something. I bet he just loves it, that he has his own gigantic filmore(even if it doesn't have a face).

Shelly said...

How adorable is that?!!! Cracks me up. So cute!