Austin's first Baseball Game, 8 1/2 months. (Jake's was ~ 5 1/2 weeks!) Both boys were so good and Jake really loved it. He liked to say "Boom!" with Grandma when the batters hit the ball. He also loved seeing the fireworks and seeing the freeway & choo choo train from our seats.
Below are some pics of family playtime in the backyard.
JAKE SAYS/DOES:
I taught Jake his middle & last names today. He says it soooo cute!!! He says "NEM" (name) "JAYt PARTa" (Jake Parker), and I won't put our last name here, but he says it correctly except with a "W" in front instead of an "R". A few days ago he was calling himself "BeBe Jack" (Baby Jake) when looking at his baby pictures with me. He got some puzzles for his birthday and mastered them almost immediately. He likes driving his cars up & down his (& our) limbs, crashing them, & stashing them in his little backpack. Every letter is still "B", though he might have learned "O". And, although every color used to be "blue", now he alternates between black, white, and blue. He labels every car & truck with a color as he points them out, but he's only correct about 1/3 of the time! (He loves "Tra Tdruks" & "Two Tdruks", aka: trash trucks & tow trucks) His favorite number is 2, of course because he is now two years old. (When asked how old he is, he holds up 4 or 5 fingers & exclaims TOOO!) He likes to count his fingers (while pointing to each one): "Two" "Two" "Two" "Two" "FIVE!"
AUSTIN SAYS/DOES:
He babbles lots... making dada and mama noises as well as the typical gaga. Austin crawled for the first time today! He's been scooting (military crawl) for a while now. He also pulled himself up on my leg & on a toy, but it wasn't very stable & he doesn't realize that he has to hold on. I don't think it counts! He LOVES standing up and walking (with help), he loves eating and grabbing everything within reach. And he's loving Peek-A-Boo and splashing in water lately. Austin does not like to be alone, he'll scoot around following us wherever we go in the house. He also wants to do everything Jake does. He'll bite or grab anything in reach & he won't let go!
There are my updates. I've been so bad at the baby books, I think I have Austin's last 3 months to do and Jake's 2-year section to complete. Had to put them here so next year when I actually get around to it, I'll have a record!
Have a great weekend, friends ~ xo
1 comment:
What great pictures. Everyone love baby pictures.
Post a Comment