"May the God of hope FILL you with ALL JOY and peaceas you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." -Romans 15:13
I love those words, FILL and OVERFLOW. Isn't that how it happens, too!?!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Megan! Love the new pictures!! Hope to see you soon! Love, Bri
Your boys are so sweet! I was wondering do you use cloth diapers? I think I remember you mentioning that in one of your posts. If so, what kind do you use? I have been cloth diapering for a little over a month now and am having some struggles.
Jessica- I would be *glad* to talk cloth diapers with yoU!! I LOVE cloth!! But we took a little hiatus from it, as I was adjusting to mommy-of-twohood with my little Austin. Austin is just getting back into them. I use all kinds. My favorite system is fitteds with a cover (& a Imse Vimse liner for older kids). But with my new busy life and my chubby baby, I'm about to order more all-in-ones. (Which are what I use whenever they use cloth outside of the home or when I'm super tired.) I also love prefolds with snappi, love them, but haven't used them much since Austin was born. As an infant he never stayed still enough, and was so colicky & shrill screaming that the prefolds were more trouble than they were worth. I wanted the quickest thing possible so I could get it DONE & get back to the "shushing" and comforting. (Every baby is so different!) So, basically, I use all except pockets. We can discuss brands and laundering and everything else any time! I'd love to hear your specific question, and if I cant help, my friend (& my cloth guru) can probably give me some insight! (Email me: RNMeg@cox.net) I can't wait to chat!! -Megan P.S. It says "the blog you are looking for could not be found" when I clicked on your name. I hope you get this!!!
5 comments:
Hey Megan! Love the new pictures!! Hope to see you soon! Love, Bri
Your boys are so sweet! I was wondering do you use cloth diapers? I think I remember you mentioning that in one of your posts. If so, what kind do you use? I have been cloth diapering for a little over a month now and am having some struggles.
Jessica- I would be *glad* to talk cloth diapers with yoU!! I LOVE cloth!! But we took a little hiatus from it, as I was adjusting to mommy-of-twohood with my little Austin. Austin is just getting back into them. I use all kinds. My favorite system is fitteds with a cover (& a Imse Vimse liner for older kids). But with my new busy life and my chubby baby, I'm about to order more all-in-ones. (Which are what I use whenever they use cloth outside of the home or when I'm super tired.) I also love prefolds with snappi, love them, but haven't used them much since Austin was born. As an infant he never stayed still enough, and was so colicky & shrill screaming that the prefolds were more trouble than they were worth. I wanted the quickest thing possible so I could get it DONE & get back to the "shushing" and comforting. (Every baby is so different!) So, basically, I use all except pockets. We can discuss brands and laundering and everything else any time! I'd love to hear your specific question, and if I cant help, my friend (& my cloth guru) can probably give me some insight! (Email me: RNMeg@cox.net) I can't wait to chat!!
-Megan
P.S. It says "the blog you are looking for could not be found" when I clicked on your name. I hope you get this!!!
Your boys are just darling. I am sure you are one busy momma, but by the joy on their faces, you are doing a great job!
What cuties! They look like they are having fun!
Post a Comment