4.20.2008

The answer is...

Oh my goodness! I will not post when I'm PMSey, I will not post when I'm PMSey! heehee
Re-reading the post about Austin's eyes, and seeing the photos, especially the second one- especially in the light of a few things that have been going on at work (some genetic disorders we have recently seen, some freaky training we just received, oh yeah, and PMS) ... it puts a little (big) knot in this momma's tummy. Which, I'm sure, is derived partly from just plain mommyhood and partly from, yes, PMS. (Oh yah, and from the field that I work in.) But I do get extremely emotional during this fun time, yes I do!

So a little reminder popped into my head this morning, and definitely not by coincidence. It is the answer to the worries. It loosens the knot and brings peace to my ever-inquiring mind.

My children are in His loving hands

{sigh}

6 comments:

Dede Warren said...

Yes they are... and your children are perfect just the way they are!

HeidiB said...

Hi Megan, just a feeling but I tried your blog tonight and it brought happiness to my heart. You are such an amazing momma and have the two very sweet cutie patooties.

Kimberly said...

Hi!
First, thanks for all of your super sweet comments! You are such an encourager!
Secondly, PMS sure does work a number on me, too! :)
BUT, I really can understand why you were upset the other day. You are a mommy, and you want to be sure everything is okay with your little sweetie. I will be praying that God will lead you to the answers you need and that He will cover you in His peace.
Blessings, you excellent mommy!
Kimberly

Boriquita said...

PMS hasn't not really affected me much since I became a vegan...LOL! :) And of course, I'm about 8 months period free right now...I would love to hear the hypnobirthing story when you have a chance. My e-mail is boriquita [at] gmail [dot] com.

Ashleigh Baker said...

Amen. I need that, too.

And about the PMS thing... I'm guessing I'm about to start up with "that" again soon, too, and I'm SO not looking forward to it. Ugh. Ugh. And, UGH.

We need to do another play date soon. When I had my mini-meltdown last week and ended up in your town, I thought of showing up at your house and crying, "I need a hug!!!" But then I remembered, I didn't know where you live. ;)

Anonymous said...

Meg...you won the Peas & Carrots gift card on my blog (notesfrommynest.blogspot.com) last week. If you haven't claimed it by emailing your shipping address to me by noon tomorrow (Thursday, May 1st), I'm afraid I'm going to have to draw another winner. Please claim it!!! Have a great week!