How'd you do on last weeks verse? Sometimes I have it, but not ALL the time. Sometimes I mess up at the end. And I'm still reviewing the 3 from the prior week to help them sink in. My brain feels full! SO I chose an easy one for this week. (Well, it's only easy if you know the song!) But it's a very good one. Very, very good!!!!
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
-Romans 8:38-39
2 comments:
Okay..okay...I come clean! I don't quite have it yet myself! I am going to go post it on my bathroom mirror. :) Thanks for the encouragement to get back into the habit of hiding His Word in my heart. How vital that is!
Blessings!
Hey! Me, again!
Just letting you know I am spreading the word about your place at my place today! I really enjoy coming by here!
Blessings,
Kimberly
Post a Comment