12.23.2007

Whose scariest, Santa or the Photographer?


I think it's a toss-up! This Santa wasn't exactly jolly and the photographer was obnoxious with a REALLY loud bell (which is what did Jake in.) The kids in line behind us were soo excited to meet Santa, and right when they finally got to sit on his lap and looked up at him with eager eyes, he said monotonously, "We'll talk later, lets take the picture first." It was so sad to see the poor little kids' puzzled looks! They simply said "ok" and turned to the crazy camera guy for a photo, but I know their minds were probably racing with the things they had been *waiting* all that time to tell Santa!.


And here's a picture of the first brother bath... this bathtub is the COOLEST! It has one reclined end for baby and the other for bigger kids. I'm sure it wasn't meant for two at once, but just to grow with your baby... But, well, both kids needed a bath! {{I made Kevin stand-by in-case Jake needed him. And to snap a picture of course.}}

YES! I *love* seeing this HAPPY FACE!!!!!
This was our day today. My cup runneth over!

1 comment:

Dede Warren said...

That Santa, oy! Megan, you have to check out Santa before you commit to the photos! Jake's little face says it all!! We too have a few bad Santa photos, it's all part f it I suppose. But I laughed out loud when I read about the poor kids behind you.

Thanks for sharing the it all,
Dede