About the performance, I LOVE IT! It is sooo soft inside, and when it was wet, I couldn't even tell by touching it! It's the *least* bulky AIO diaper ever, and super absorbant. I'm not bragging... I didn't do anything except follow directions on a pattern! I think the material makes all the difference though. This combo is just perfect for us right now~*
P.S. Kayla pointed out the downward slant of my tabs in the picture where Jake is wearing it. (Previous post.) They actually do fit right, but that was just me being rushed... he was squirming so I put it on as quickly as possible and he hit the ground running (toddling). That's how most of our diaper changes go... as quick as possible... sometimes cotton hanging out from around our covers, most of the time the pants or shorts don't get put back on... Miss Preggo here is having a hard time maneuvering this little guy against his will- he's strong & my back & tummy are killing me! (And since he's so much more mobile, most of the time he doesn't want to waste his time with diaper changes... wants up the minute you put him down!)

P.S. Check out this picture... Jake must know that the housework is getting a bit harder for mama... he's trying to pitch in and do some sweeping! (It was so cute! He was moving it back & forth, so adorable!)
1 comment:
Wow, you're amazing! :D I've never tried to make my own diapers. I have my infant sized prefolds in the wash right now, getting ready for the bebe. :)
Post a Comment