*~FAMILY PICS~*
Here are a few pictures from yesterday's San Diego trip.

Christine (sis), Jake & I, Pete (bro), Grandma, Jarlath & Finn
My mom & grandma making "spider" cream puffs for my sister's Halloween party. (Licorice leggs & gummy worm eyeballs, with a chocolate spider webb for presentation... sooo cute!) Needless to say, we got caught up with the cream puff project, and didn't get much sewing done. I completed one diaper, and my mom cut one out. We had fun just hanging out! Sadly, we didn't make it to the Halloween Party. I was excited to go, she worked so hard transforming her home into a festive, spooky party place! I know they had fun, though. And even so, I didn't get home until midnight because I always have too much fun with family!
Cute pic of Jake & Uncle Pete hugs
Happy Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment