9.22.2007

My Illegal Sleeper!

On his tummy, cuddled up against the 'illegal' bumpers, *with* a stuffed animal AND a blanket!!! Bad Mama!!! (P.S. when he was little we followed all the guidelines, except the bumper one, since he *never* moved in his sleep!)














I'm loving this "storm", if you can call it that! Such a NICE CHANGE!!! We're still in our pj's, cancelled our plans for today, and we're gonna hang out around here and have some hot cocoa. I love putting Jake in long-sleeve & pant pj's. So cute! We might do something cozy today, to make it feel like winter. Like hit a coffee shop or browse the book store. Those are the things we do in winter. I'm such a sunshine, beachy, summer girl... but lately since we've been having such HOT summers... I'm LOVING the fall & winter!!! So cozy! I want to decorate for Christmas already! lol

No comments: