8.17.2007

Pregnant Sisters!

Look at that sweet 9+ month pregnant belly of my sisters!!! I can't wait to meet baby Finn... any week now! His due date is on my birthday, 8/28! This pic was taken lastnight, my mom & two of my sisters met me in Mission Bay yesterday for a quick little swim and dinner. It is always soooooo nice & relaxing to spend time with family. I wish I lived closer!!! So my sister is 38 1/2 wk (9 1/2 lunar months) and I am 26 1/2 wk (6 1/2 lunar months). This might be the last pregnant sister shot that we get!

Annie, mom, Christine & Jake

A "tummy" photo... I've only taken TWO this whole pregnancy! (With Jake I took them at least twice monthly!!) I took one with shirt lifted, but it's just not as cute as it was last time! LOL {{P.S. Ignore the pajamas!}}

This was Jake's first time seeing fireworks... he was laughing so hard, it was adorable!!!! (We caught the Sea World fireworks lastnight)

Jake just cut 3 more teeth, all coming through within days of eachother! The molar is coming in stages, and I think has probably been the most painful one yet. That's my guess, based on the totally sleepless night we had on Wed! Today we have a pediatrician check-up so I'll keep you all posted! We're going to find out if they thing we should start him on Pediasure or not. I think it's ridiculous. I looked at the label and the NUMBER ONE ingredient is SUGAR!!! No way! I'll make avocado & peanut smoothies before I give that! haha {{yuck, that just made me nauseaus}}

1 comment:

Angoraknitter said...

That does sound like fun...totally cute pictures! You have the most photogenic family ever.