8.08.2007


Have I mentioned that Jake is a total water baby!? This was his first time in the pool, but since then he's completed his first 5-week swim lesson course and he LOVES it! These pics are from our little family vacation to Ojai. I was having problems posting when we got back in town, but we had such a relaxing time. The place we stayed was AMAZING! (If you ever get the chance, stay at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa.) It is a wellness getaway, with schedules packed full of relaxation, art, pampering (massage, etc), pilates, nature hikes, golf, etc. Of course, we didn't plan for any of that ($)... but we decided that if we win the lotto, I would definitely be taking a bunch of friends up there for the week and spending thousands on our wellness!!! lol Anyways, it was a much-needed getaway. Everything was so healthy and natural there (food, products, atmosphere)- ahh, I want to go back!



And here are more pictures from a recent beach trip. Maybe not as recent as I think... my tummy is a lot bigger than that now!
I'm just downloading pictures to the internet so when my computer crashes (it's on it's last leg, & CD burner broke so I can back them up!), I will have them somewhere else.

So when I ran across these pictures they made me happy. I know I have said this so many times, but my heart is so full. I couldn't possibly have imagined that I could hold so much love, but these two guys of mine do make my heart & life full!

I have to admit I'm nervous about bringing another baby into the mix. I know, I don't really need anybody to tell me that I'll survive and that millions of women do it all the time. I know that! But that doesn't change the little butterflies I get when I think about it.

A 16-month old and a newborn, with a husband who will be working a lot and family that's relatively far away- and then the prospect of returning to work is seriously freaking me out {{leaving one baby is one thing, but TWO- and one who is breastfeeding- it's going to be hard for the person who they are with! usually kevin and sometimes grandma-- it'd be so much easier & better if I could just stay home!}}

Anyways, this pregnancy is just going WAY too fast! The closer my due date gets, the more nervous I get! I know it will be busy and a bit overwhelming, but will I be too overwhelmed? Will I have time for Jake? Will the house fall down around me? (haha, the answer to *that* one is for sure YES! Because I know I won't be getting much cooking or cleaning done, and, well, Kevin... he tries... LOL)

What a pregnant post this has been! I went from happy relaxation, heart overflowing, to butterflies and nerves! haha P.S. I'm not always nervous about it, just at times. Especially with the recent childcare dilemmas we've been having. I'm actively researching other options, real estate, etc... Kevin doesn't want to sell our home and neither do I, but I'm remaining open. I'm absolutely not going to work full time and pay to have my kids in daycare!

No comments: