2.12.2007

Family Trip to Solvang

Here are a few of the pics from our trip to Solvang. You should definintely go there- It's a neat place!










As I said in the previous post (which I am contemplating deleting...), this was Jake's first time meeting my Grandpa. It was so great to spend time with him and his lovely wife!
Pics below: Jake spending time with his Great Grandpa, my mom & I in a little Dutch phone booth, Jake getting his bath in the hotel room sink, & Jake's first swing-ride with momma!















2 comments:

Dede Warren said...

megan, i love these pictures. you and your son are beautiful together.

i also loVe!!!!! the previous post! too stinkin funny!! i think you said everything we all think from time to time. don't delete it. i don't think it sounds negative at all, and snmetimes we need the reminder. you go girl!!

Angoraknitter said...

It looks like the old PeaSoup Anderson...where is that?