Recent Obsessions!Kevin: He rotates between real estate, cycling, golfing, diving, boats (to name a few!)
Daisy: the squirrel that frequents our yard (and her food dish)
Me: at the moment, knitting. (Along with my other ongoing hobbies, aka: obsessions)
So I'm teaching myself to knit. I wanted to learn so that I could whip up a pair of longies for Jake. HA! HA! With hand knitting, there is no "whipping up" of anything (at least not for beginners!) So I cheated and got a circle loom. Still learning the art of hand-knitting, but at least I can make a quick project on the loom in the mean time.


Longies... I had never heard of them until cloth. If you've ever cloth diapered, you know that baby clothes aren't made to accommodate cloth baby butts! Longies are wool diaper covers and pants all in one. (As the weather cools, we can't have those bare legs anymore!) If you haven't already clicked on any of the "longies" links above, check out these super cute ones: CrankyPants (click on it, it'll link you to the webpage). I love them!! Here's a pair of more plain LlamaJama ones too.



1 comment:
I love those green varigated stripes!
Post a Comment