10.25.2006

FAMILY PHOTOS!!!
I finally went through *some* of the pics I have on the laptop to find semi-recent family pics. I couldn't get everyone though! Most of my digital photos are stuck on my desktop, which is mid-crash. I can't get them onto disk but I'm hoping to figure out how to get to them before the entire system is dead. In the meantime, these are the only ones I have on my laptop. (L-R) Adam, Mariah, Alyssa, Anna, Gaby, Nico
One of my best friends and my sister! (Me & Annie, when I was preggo)

My wonderful sister and brother, Pete & Christine


(L-R) Nico, Camren (Tali's son), Adam, Gaby, Mariah, Anna



Kevin's brother, Brian, and his new bride Danielle. I love my new sis-in-law!




(A picture of a pic...) Jake and his cousin, Bailey. (My "great" niece... Beckie & Brian's daugher) ... she's 2 1/2 months older than Jake... future best friends!!! Taken at 2 & 4.5 mo.

Our 3 yr old Great Dane, Daisy


My beautiful nieces, (L-R) Alyssa, Mariah, & Beckie

Annie's son (our wonderful nephew), Adam- with my dad ("Grandpa Jack") and Jake

1 comment:

Dede Warren said...

love the family photos. and daisy is darling!! gotta love a beautiful great dane!! thanks for sharing!!