10.28.2014
Record keeping, again
I'm going to (again) be updating the blog with some of my random facebook posts & photos from the past year so that I can make my blurb book out of the blog. A few weeks ago I came across a company that *finally* caught on, and created a program to make a book out of your facebook feed! Finally!!! But I already have this one going, and I have been really thinking about what I post on facebook and my reasons for posting, or the implications of it at least. So it hasn't been incredibly active lately. I have phases of more posting, but I have been in quiet a long phase of resistance lately. Resisting it feels right, actually. But it's a great record of funny things the kids have said, photos, milestones, etc-- so this is my little record-keeping "scrapbooking" project. Transferring snippets back here again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment