Juggling coffee, keys & sword during today's drop-off :)
>And then as she posts this, she gets mushy; because that's what she does.<
(I will miss this so much... I love having kid stuff around. I used to love finding pacifiers & toy cars in my bag at work, the same way that it still makes me happy every time I find kids scribble drawings in my planner or Legos in my purse. Being a Mommy is the best. May I remember this next time I am about to freak out on them for being crazy!)
P.S. I read
this today and it made me excited to pick them up from school today just to listen to their little voices calling me
mommy.
2 comments:
this is a perfect reminder for me...one day, not too far from now, I will ache to have these "mess-filled" times back.
Im so glad you're blogging again! Me too! Well, not yet heehee, but now you have motivated me! YAY!
Post a Comment