
The boys are wonderful... Jake is 3 1/2. It's a bit shocking to me! He's going to be 4! And go to school and stuff!!! I love watching him learn. I was sitting at the table last week and he was drawing in my study book. He wrote some letters and started naming them... I, E, F, D... I was taken aback! And then I took a picture. That's what I do!

At church they must have been reading books about trust, because he has been incorrectly using that word since last Sunday, it's hilarious! He says, "Oh! I'm so trust!" Or he will be playing drums with Austin and will look at him and say, "I TRUST youuuu!!!" He also says boring, but has no clue what it means. He says the funniest things sometimes!

Jake 3 1/2 yrs
Austin is 2 years old now, which is also shocking! He is absolutely adorable and manages to keep me laughing (out loud, often hysterically) every day. I probably don't do as much "teaching" activities with him (like numbers, letters, shapes & colors) because I think I'm in denial that he's not a baby anymore. So, even though I'm sure this is absolutely normal for his age, he totally surprised me by counting to 13 while he was playing.
What else... I gotta have updates for all three! Oh, he got glasses! He's so cute in them, but we've already broken them 3 times, and one of those times we couldn't repair them ourselves and actually had to have a part replaced. All in the first TWO months of having them! Thank goodness for warranties!

Austin 2 yrs
This was the day he got his glasses- such a cute, funny photo! I also got glasses around the same time. It's amazing to be able to see things that I didn't even know I was missing! Everything is so much more beautiful!!

Andrew is 5 months (as of 1/6). He is a sweetheart and warms my heart. I am cherishing every moment. His smiles & giggles are the BEST!

Andrew 5 months
Today I tried some rice cereal with him. It was, of course, mostly breastmilk. It was funny & cute. Most of it ended up down his bib, but he definitely liked gnawing on the spoon! The upper edge of his teeth have been visible since the end of October (crazy!!), but his bottom left one is finally beginning to poke through. Just a tiny glimmer of white. He loves his Bumbo & got an exersaucer for Christmas and he's starting to love it.

1/17/10
More older pics:

(This picture of Mr Drewsie cracks me up... purple lips from his thrush medicine (Gentian Violet) and a bow on top of his head, (courtesy of Austin)... it just looks so wrong!! heehee)
Andrew's first Christmas! 4 1/2 months
We started a Christmas tradition-- Santa letters! The boys had a blast with them


Our full house. I am happy~*
3 comments:
I loved reading your update Megan! I am trying to be better at keeping mine updated...well I have good intentions anyways! I hope you guys are feeling better at your house, can't wait to get together soon! =)
Loved catching up with you Meg!
Your boys are absolutely precious. I was missing being a young mommy by the time I finished reading your update post.
Oh, those sweet days!
What cute picture! Thanks for squeezing in a post. Life with a baby is always busy!!!
Post a Comment