Last week, I dropped by my parent's house for my mom's birthday. She & I went to one of our favorite outdoor gardens for a few hours-- Summers Past Farms. It was so relaxing and so gorgeous out. They make the most yummy mango tea garnished with mint leaves & flowers. This is where we attend the annual "Fairy Festival" and sometimes their "Lavender Festival" and Mother's Day Brunch. But throughout the year I am always tempted to attend their other many events & classes-- especially the soap making & wreath making workshops. I wish I lived closer! Here are a few pictures I snapped as the boys enjoyed running around & exploring. Jake loves looking for animals-- there are often bunnies, chickens & cats lounging in the gardens.











2 comments:
beautiful pics. looks like a lovely afternoon. i'm wishing i could frolic in green grass and pretty gardens. it's been freezing here lately. single digits and lots of snow.
oh - i finally have an etsy site. you'll have to check it out sometime it's www.goodapple.etsy.com
Looks like you had a beautiful day! The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment