8.04.2008

And the winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:46
Timestamp: 2008-08-04 15:19:03 UTC



Congratulations to Kimberly at City Scribe Scraps!!!

{the rest is copy/pasted from MyLeap...}

And P.S. Sorry for announcing the winner a day late! I worked all day yesterday (those lovely late RN-hours) and didn't realize how time consuming it was to number all the entries, assign numbers for all the 'extras', etc.

*~ If you were one of those who said they wanted to try the skincare samples for 3-4 days, please email me with your contact info & I'll send one your way. Can't wait to hear how you like it! RNMeg@cox.net

Thanks so much for all of your entries!!!

xo

*********** I know it's hard to read my writing on this new background... sorry! I'm looking for the perfect free background. I LOVE this one, but I kinda saw it on another blog & went and got it (copy cat!). I "tried on" a dozen other ones, but none looked as good as this one. So I'm not changing all the font colors until I am 100% sure on a new background... I hate to "steal", though I'm sure there are a ton of others with the same one anyways. Knowing me, I'll do all that work only to find a better one with the opposite color background!

No comments: