7.21.2008

It was a good, honest try...

So much for trying to make my own banners and editing html on blogger!!! I tried for a good 2 hours and I'm sleepy... but I had fun!

I know I will be more successful with a different blogger template, but I'm afraid of switching templates without first backing up my blog.

Is it possible to lose everything in this process?

And, again, I just don't know how to back up my blog. So feel free to chime in!

3 comments:

Dede Warren said...

I LOVE the banner above. Keep trying, it's fabulous. I too know nothing about tech issues/html. What about if you "google it", resizing a banner? I have a big banner and I'll see what I can find, and then e-mail it to you. I work today but this week, I'll do it Megan. Two heads are better than one!

ExploreColorado said...

The banner is cute. You should keep it even if you decide to change you layout.
Here's a site with free templates that I just found. You might like to look, even if you don't change. http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
You can save your old template before changing it. It will wipe out all the boxes links except for your profile and arcived posts. All posts remained in tact, and I was able to readd most everything without a problem. Hope this helps.
Vickie

Angoraknitter said...

I like the new banner too!
Ah, I rember being prompted to save the old template...but yeah all the links (from html format)were lost, so I had the old template saved so could go get some of the...mostly my webring and perhaps something else. But I kind of felt like I was risking it all when I edited too. Here goes....click.