I debated whether or not to download this video for a few reasons.
1. Some might see this & think we are putting our child at risk by allowing him so close to the lawnmower.
2. My husband actually whistles at our son (like a dog) in this video.
3. At the end you can see me sticking my foot out to steer my son away from the mower.
Just so you know, the foot made no contact with the child. No children (nor feet) were injured in the making of this video. It was simply loving motherly guidance by foot, due to the arms full of 23 pound 7-month old and the oh-so-important video camera. If you're more concerned with the paternal whistle... well, I don't know what to say about that one. Honestly, I don't know where that came from- But it sure worked! Maybe it was to out-sound the loudness and deepness of the lawnmower's roar. Yah, if that makes any sense I think I'll go with that one.
P.S. There were a number of other reasons. Top of the list would be, "that's not what my voice sounds like, is it!?!" Haha And bottom of the list would be, "what is my son wearing!?" and "this is kinda random and pointless." But you know, none of that is important.
2 comments:
LOL...I think it's cute! The samples arrived today, thanks so much...I'll let you know how it goes. Fun fun!
Cute! That is how they learn is to follow and watch. Your little one probably would like to be running the mower himeself. :)
Post a Comment