Very nice family picture. When I first glanced at your husband he looked the like the guy in friends. Your boys are so adorable and you matched their shirts. So cute! How warm was it for you today? We had rain. The rain was cold too. Take care!
AND Austin... what a little linebacker he is!!! LOVE it! I am truly in love with these little chunk babies, my niece like you has two under 2 (or about) and her second 3 months old is a super sized baby too. Sooo cute!
I was thinking about you this morning. Thinking about your post on your husband and his job. And I just wanted to send you guys a thank you. Even though you live all the way across the US from me, and so technically your husband is not directly protecting my family... I am still grateful that he is willing to protect lives through his job. Our country needs people like him. And I know that it must be so hard for you to have him working in a job that can be so dangerous. Thank you for loving him and praying for him the way that you do.
So I came by just to thank you both. Your family is a blessing to this country. Thank you! Praying for you, Kimberly
5 comments:
Very nice family picture. When I first glanced at your husband he looked the like the guy in friends.
Your boys are so adorable and you matched their shirts. So cute! How warm was it for you today? We had rain. The rain was cold too. Take care!
Did you cut your hair? You have bangs now! I looks really good and you are still the most adorable family ever...super models all of you!
What a beautiful family!
AND Austin... what a little linebacker he is!!! LOVE it! I am truly in love with these little chunk babies, my niece like you has two under 2 (or about) and her second 3 months old is a super sized baby too. Sooo cute!
What a beautiful family!
I was thinking about you this morning. Thinking about your post on your husband and his job. And I just wanted to send you guys a thank you. Even though you live all the way across the US from me, and so technically your husband is not directly protecting my family... I am still grateful that he is willing to protect lives through his job. Our country needs people like him. And I know that it must be so hard for you to have him working in a job that can be so dangerous. Thank you for loving him and praying for him the way that you do.
So I came by just to thank you both. Your family is a blessing to this country. Thank you!
Praying for you,
Kimberly
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment