2.08.2008

Mascara Mischief

Oh no! I'm a bad momma!!! This morning I was sitting on the couch nursing Austin and I guess I dozed off, because I woke up startled as a really excited Jake came running up to me looking like this:
I promise you that I watch my children!!!


I dont' think I had a loose mascara lying around, so he must have finally figured out how to zip & unzip things. Because my makeup bag is still zipped shut. He had fun anyways... (and luckily didn't mind the clean-up part.) Isn't it funny that he knows where it goes? Someone has been watching momma!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

hee hee!
It's okay! It happens to all of us! Two of my girls decorated one another's bellies with ink pen the other day. Lovely. :)

Angoraknitter said...

LOL...it happens to us all. You're not alone. My two year old Peter got out of the house once during a mommy and babies (both kids "were" sleeping) nap. My neighbor woke me when she saw him with is hand poking though the chain link fence...There aren't enough locks in the world for all the places kids find to make mischief.

Dede Warren said...

I love this!!!! These pictures are priceless, and sure to come in handy as a bribery weapon come his high school days. I too shake my head that these wee ones know just what they have and how to use it!!! I bet Kevin loves seeing his son in make up!

Marc and Charity said...

that is hilarious!!!! so cute!

rockinmama said...

that is so precious! i LOVE that he is watching you and knows exactly where to put the mascara! =) what a cutie pie. miss you & love you girlie!