just kidding!
Thank you for the tip about blogger having invite-only options! I also discovered how to add that nifty "TITLE" up there! Woo Hoo! I've been *wondering* how you all do that!!!
So, since now nobody else can read this but you guys, I can expand a bit. ... ... But now I'm so freaked out that I don't think I'll say much more than this-- Kevin's job and the safety of our family are the reasons that I had to make it private. I didn't hear any stories specifically about blogs, but I did hear stories about bad people targeting the families of four persons in the same line of work as my wonderful hubby. Luckily they caught the guys before they carried out their plans, but it is scarey that there are people out there like that! It's HIGHLY unlikely that anybody would randomly run across my blog, recognize him, *and* find enough identifying/locating info!! But my sister and husband ganged up on me and scared me into it-- and it didn't take much. It was just a realization that even though it's SOOOO unlikely, any tiny ounce of a chance that I'm putting my precious family at risk is enough for me. It's that dumb job again! :) I love that he loves his job, of course...
Anyways, gotta get to bed-- sorry for the boring posts!
OH! Austin's 2-wk check up was good. He's now 9 pounds and 20 1/2 inches. WOW! Just over 1 1/2 pounds of weight gain in just two weeks, all from mamas milk! (Jake was the same birth weight, and I was impressed by his whopping 8-11 weight at his 2-wk check... and Austin has exceeded his brother's! He is 1/2 inch shorter. Fun to compare, but everyone says don't do it. It's just fun & interesting. I love my boys!!!)
1 comment:
When John was in Iraq the story got out that insurgents were picking up on the numbers soldiers were calling home to...and then calling those families later on. I was getting a lot of hang up calls and that was surely freaky. I changed my number...and adventually the calls started again and I think now, perhaps it's just a really annoying automated soliciting phone service. But you can never be too careful.
Post a Comment