10.15.2007

A Yummy "Man-Pleasing" Meal

I decided to try this recipe: Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich. Once again, it's from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks" Blog. It was delicious and sooo easy! I loved the crispness of the toasted bread, in contrast with the moistness (and messiness) of that delicious 'gravy' that we spooned over the sandwich right before serving! MMMmmmm, good!

Kevin said it's definitely a keeper... so it's made it into my book. Unfortunately, I was too hungry to bother with taking a picture. (As with the peach crisp mentioned in previous post). So these images were "hi-jacked" from her blog, for your viewing pleasure. I hope that's allowed!!!

P.S. Here's a pic of that amazing Peach Crisp with Maple Cream Sauce... Oooh, looks like a dream! My favorite part of this one (besides the fresh peaches), is the subtle flavor of lemon. And, the heavy whipping cream in the sauce actually sort-of tamed the sweetness of the crumb topping so it wasn't too sugary-sweet. Fab!

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Oh, goodness, that looks just scrumptious!!!