I let my boy get down & dirty this morning!!! I had just turned off the sprinklers & the patio was all wet. On fussy mornings like today, THIS mama lets her fussy baby make many unnecessary messes if it's safe & makes him happy! So we went outside to distract him from his little fussy frustrations (??when it's the end of the world because mama won't let me touch the computer, crawl on the dog bed, play with the bar of soap... fuss fuss fuss! He's either sleepy or his molar is still working it's way out- something has been bothering him for the past week!) Once outside he wanted to crawl... on the cement, still naked (I had just taken off his messy pjs that he got yogurt & bananas all over!), and through the water puddles. Whatever, he's happy so I'm happy! He's safe and it's not too cold out... ahh, and it's such a nice morning! I'm also finding myself CRACKING UP because he discovered this stink-bug crawl so he can go faster on cement without being too careful on his knees/toes. He was jetting around the yard, gleefully panting and babbling, sooo proud of himself for his discovery. Check it out!




No comments:
Post a Comment