5.04.2007

SURPRISE! I'm three months pregnant... (again)... I can not believe it. But I guess if you don't know already, nows the time to share the news. Just to answer the question on everybodys minds: we weren't 'trying' and I absolutely don't feel "ready"!! I have 6 more months to get there though. Kevin is super excited! So that's the biggest reason that I haven't posted in forever!! I've been using every single spare moment (think: Jake's twice daily naptimes!) to catch my own rest. I'll try to be better about posting, especially as I get my energy back, I'm anticipating feeling better any day now! (Fingers crossed!) Jake is doing great. He'll be 10 months old in just a few days! He scoots all over the place, says Dada & Mama (and a few others: ba=bottle, oh=UhOh, nana=banana), and he eats everything from fresh fruit to grilled cheese! (He's growing so fast!) He just got his 6th tooth too! P.S. the picture (ultrasound) was when I was 8wk. We have another one on Wednesday. Hopefully we'll get a cute picture from that one! Here's a little hint, in case you are brave & want to try to interpret the picture below... It's upside down. Not the most clear pic either! The other 3 pics are from a recent little trip down to our little beach. Jake really wanted to eat the sand this time!





2 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Yeah, Congratulations!

Dede Warren said...

megan, SOOO happy for you, kevin, and jake!!! happy dancing, happy dancing!!! all the best to you all!