5.11.2007


Family~*


The last week or so has been full!!! But in a good way. I just thought I'd share some family pictures from our week.


1) Our 12-week ultrasound. She said she could usually guess baby's gender at this stage and I thought that was kinda cool, I had no idea! I assumed that when she never did give a guess, that she either didn't want to or that the baby wasn't cooperating. Apparently she was waiting for me to give her the go-ahead. I wish she would have come out and asked me, or I would have spoken up and asked her!!! Now I wish I knew!!!!!! So that aside, our ultrasound was wonderful. Baby is perfect, wiggling all around. This picture is a profile pic and you can see him/her sucking his thumb (see 5 fingers?)

2) My nieces daughter, Bailey, turned ONE! Here's a picture of the beautiful family: Brian, Beckie & Bailey.



3) We welcomed another member to our family... Robby (Robert) James, 7 lb 10 oz, born to Kevin's brother & his wife (Brian & Danielle). He is beautiful and mom & baby are both doing great! This picture was taken about an hour after he was born.



4) And the final pictures are from our Girls Lunch at Rockin Baja Lobster today. We wanted to celebrate eachother for mothers day. Sunday we'll have the party and let the rest of the family celebrate us too! (Who says we can't have a mother's day week!?!) First is the group picture, (L-R: Me, mom, Annie, Shawna & Christine.) Look how great Chris looks! She's in her 6th month of pregnancy and baby Finn is kicking up a storm. The next one is a darling pic of Chris giving Jake kisses. And the last one is Jake hanging out with Auntie Annie. I had so many cute ones of her teaching him how to drink out of a straw and a cup.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys out there!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mommy Megan!!! I am so happy for you. I guess you will be using that new stroller sooner than planned. Congratulations!!! If anyone can do it it would be you. You are going to do great!!! Happy Mothers Day!!! Maybe we can get together sometime soon? What do you think? Take care....Bri